The laws surrounding Landlord and Tenant relationships are often complex, particularly with agricultural property which is often still subject to historical legislation and procedures.
We can advise on various Landlord & Tenant matters for owners or tenants of agricultural and commercial property, and have a wealth of experience on Agricultural Holdings Act 1986 Tenancies (AHA’s), Agricultural Tenancies Act 1995 Farm Business Tenancies (FBT’s) and Landlord & Tenant 1954 Act Commercial Tenancies.
We can assist you in negotiations regarding the following Landlord & Tenant matters:
- Lease negotiations on new FBT’s and commercial tenancies
- Rent review negotiations
- AHA tenancy succession preparation and application advice
- Notice to Quit advisory and procedure
- Dilapidations claims and negotiations
- End of tenancy negotiations and tenant right valuations
For an initial no-obligation discussions about how we can help you with your Landlord and Tenant matters, please contact us for more details.