Arthey Associates offer an extensive range of business consultancy and bookkeeping services to private and corporate clients with rural and commercial property, land and businesses. We are a member of the Institute of Agricultural Secretaries and Administrators with HMRC Money Laundering Supervision affiliation.
Whether you are self-employed or running a large business, if you are looking to use your time better by passing your bookkeeping and other administrative tasks on to someone else, we can help.
Farm & Rural Business Consultancy
- Business Appraisals & Planning
- Contract Farming Agreements & Partnerships
- Rent Tenders
- Farm/Business Diversification
- Succession Planning
- Grants & Stewardship Schemes
• Invoice management
• Purchase and sales ledgers
• VAT returns
• Multi currency support
• Budgeting and purchase order management
• Employee hours management
Administrative, Office and Farm Record Keeping Support
• Letter dictation
• Back office support e.g. ordering supplies
• Diary management
• Travel support e.g. booking transport, accommodation etc.
• Data entry
• Management of farm records including Gatekeeper and BCMS
If you have a query about a business consultancy or bookkeeping related matter, please contact us here for a no obligation discussion about how we may be able to help you.